Hello there! I’m Shannon and I design, decorate and write over at AKA Design. My husband and I do a lot of DIY projects both large and small.
Today I want to share an easy Christmas craft using one of my favorite craft supplies – embroidery hoops!
- 2 Embroidery hoops, one each 8″ and 9″
- Card Stock
- Real or Faux greenery
- Glue Gun and Hot Glue
- Marker (optional – to further embellish banner if desired)
- Print out this template and cut out each paper banner.
- Separate embroidery hoops. Place one paper banner over one inside hoop and firmly press matching outside hoop over top. Tighten ring. Repeat for second hoop.
- Hot glue real or faux greenery and berries to top of each embroidery hoop.
- Tie a jute bow over each hoop screw. Hang and enjoy.
Have you made any easy Christmas crafts lately?
Thank you for coming over!