HOW TO ENTER/ ELIGIBILITY
1. The contest is open to legal residents of Canada, except residents of Quebec, over the age of majority in the province or territory in which he/she resides. Employees of Leon’s and their spouses, parents, siblings, children and persons domiciled with an employee of Leon’s are ineligible to enter.
2. Entry Requirements: First 25 who respond to the contest will receive a pair of tickets to the Toronto Fall Home Show. Each tag in the comments section of the Leon’s account, Instagram Post will represent an entry.
3. Leon’s will attempt to contact the potential winners by direct message. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within three (3) business days, he or she may be disqualified. Proof of identification must be provided upon request. The contest winners must agree to and sign a release as a condition of and prior to receiving the prize. Prizes will be received within three (3) days of the winners being announced.
4. Odds of winning are dependent on the number of eligible entries received by contest closing date.
PRIZE AND AWARDING
5. All eligible posts will be collected once the first 25 comments are received, and winners will be selected within 48 hours at 45 Gordon Mackay Road, Weston Ontario, M9N 3X3
6. In order to be declared a winner, the selected entrant must:
a. Respond to the prize notification within three (3) business days;
b. correctly answer, unaided, a time limited, mathematical skill testing question; and
c. sign a declaration stating that he/she:
i. has read, understands and complies with the Rules & Regulations;
ii. releases and discharges Leon’s and its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates; and
iii. consents to the announcement of the winner’s name and social media handle, and the use by or on behalf of Leon’s of the winner’s name, address, photograph, likeness, voice or statements for advertising and promotional purposes without any further compensation to the winner.
7. Should the selected entrant fail to comply with any of the requirements set out in these rules, the prize will be automatically forfeited, and another entrant will be selected by random draw.
8. Leon’s accepts no liability for clerical errors on material distributed for this contest.
9. The prizes may not be sold or transferred. The prizes are not convertible to cash. Leon’s reserves the right to exclude any entry without notice and to reasonably alter or cancel the contest in the event of a technical failure, fraud or other circumstance beyond its reasonable control. The decision of Leon’s is final. Leon’s reserves the right to give away unclaimed prizes to the next eligible winner.
10. The entrant must not make a submission which contains images, design or artwork not created by the entrant or material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including privacy, publicity, intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright or trademark infringement. Failure to follow these rules will result in the entrant being disqualified from the contest.
Laws and Regulations
11. All federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations apply. All expenses not specified herein, and all taxes on prizes, if applicable, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
12. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and local laws and is void where prohibited by law. If any provision of these Contest Rules is found by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, all other provisions will remain in full force and effect.
13. Decisions of Leon’s in respect of any aspect of the Contest are final and binding on all entrants.
14. Participation in the Contest constitutes acceptance and agreement to these Contest Rules.
15. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and/or civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Leon’s reserves the right to disqualify entrant and seek damages and other remedies to the fullest extent permitted by law.
16. Leon’s assumes no responsibility or liability for: (i) entries lost, stolen, late, delayed, damaged, mutilated, garbled, illegible, incomplete or misdirected (any illegible entries shall be declared null and void); (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems or servers, computer software problems, traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website; and (iii) damage to entrant’s or any person’s computer or for breaches of privacy due to interference from third party computer ‘hackers’, arising as a result of participating in this contest. In the event of a dispute as to who submitted an entry, the entry will be declared to be made by the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the individual to whom an e-mail address is assigned by the organization that is responsible for the domain.